Andi Eigenmann is dubbed the Heiress of Drama, proving herself to be a promising actress in that genre by virtue of talent and heritage. She’s the daughter of two well-regarded actors, Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose, and can trace descent from American, German and Spanish blood.
Andi trended in Twitter worldwide when news broke out that she was pregnant, back in June 2011. Who the father was became a controversy, as her first boyfriend, who Jaclyn Jose said was the father, allegedly left her after getting her pregnant. She was romantically linked to Jake Ejercito, son of former president Joseph Estrada, at the time but she later revealed that the father was actually Albie Casiño.
- Joined reality TV show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus in 2008.
- MYX VJ Search finalist in 2009.
- 58th FAMAS Awards German Moreno Youth Achievement Awardee in 2010.
- 42nd Guillermo Box Office Awards Most Promising Female Star of the Year in 2010.
- At 21, Andi became the mother of baby girl Adrianna Gabrielle.
- Her full name is Andrea Nicole Guck Eigenmann and she was born June 25, 1990.